Why Choose Ison & Co For Your Decking Timber
A new deck not only adds value to your home, but it also adds more living and entertaining space, even in the cooler winter months. However, it is crucial you select the right materials to build your deck so it will withstand the harsh Australian climate. Sun, rain, insects and frost can wreak havoc on timber, so it’s essential to speak to someone who knows what they’re talking about before you begin. If you don’t know where to begin, come down and have a chat to the timber experts at Ison & Co. We’ll point you in the right direction.
Decking Timber in Nowra
For outdoor projects like decks and pergolas, we always recommend Ironwood Outdoor Treated Pine. Benefits include:
- Its light appearance is an ideal foundation for any shade of paint or stain
- Pre-treated to help protect against termites and decay from fungus
- Sustainably grown in Australia
Timber For Bushfire Protection
We are very excited to announce that we have recently started stocking Flamefixx BAL-29 treated pine. This amazing product has been extensively tested and exceeds BAL-29 requirements as set out in the Australian Standard AS3959-2018. Benefits include:
- Available in screening, decking and framing
- 25-year performance warranty
- Offers protection from termite attack and fungal decay
- Sustainably sourced
- Safe for high contact applications
- Designed to ensure optimal performance against Australian bushfires
Come into our South Nowra store to have a look at the product or feel free to get in touch with us to ask a question or place an order.
Timber and Hardware on the South Coast
In addition to timber, Isons stocks everything else you need for your new deck including fixtures and fittings, power tools, paints and stains. Come in and see us and have a chat to our friendly team about your next building project. We cater to tradies as well as the DIY market.