1. Sales Rep / Account Manager
Our extensive portfolio of timber and hardware products are supplied specifically to cater for the needs of the building/construction industry. By providing such a diverse range of products we have the ability to cover all our client’s needs in one place.
Ison and Co is looking for a results driven sales professional with an energetic and positive attitude to join our customer service team. Responsibilities of the position include: maintaining customer call records, actioning customer requests, processing orders, maintaining current accounts, securing new business, quoting and troubleshooting.
Key selection criteria:
- Be motivated and able to work strategically and autonomously;
- Have excellent skills in product sales and client relationship management, including superior communication skills and a capacity to negotiate, influence and deal effectively with client representatives at all levels;
- Be able to create leads and close sales quickly and independently;
- Continuously strive for excellent customer service and relationships;
- Possess excellent administrative, numeracy and literacy skills;
- Possess accurate and efficient data entry and keyboard skills;
- Confident with computer programs or previous experience
- Conduct yourself with maturity and an eye for detail.
- Must have previous experience in the timber, hardware and building industry
- Must be able to visit current and potential customers by cold call – on site throughout the Shoalhaven
- Must have a current Class C drivers licence and be able to drive a manual
Ison and Co offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work with a customer base located throughout the Shoalhaven, alongside a dedicated team of managers, sales professionals, and administrative staff. We are a close-knit team where every person’s contribution to the business is valued and applauded.
To be considered for interview please provide your resume including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications submitted without a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria will not be considered for interview.
2. HARDWARE RETAIL SALES – Casual / Permanent Positions
Ison and Co Pty Ltd have vacancies for casual sales staff across the group of stores – Nowra, South Nowra, Huskisson
Previous experience with hardware and building products would be an advantage along with retail point of sale experience. Applicants must be physically fit as position involves heavy lifting. Forklift licence desirable but not essential. Casual positions for on call and holiday relief – a casual pool will be created with suitable applicants – could possibly lead to permanent work.
Face to face and over the phone customer service
Processing retail sales through the point of sale computer system
Picking and packing orders
Key cutting, paint mixing and general house keeping of cleaning when required
Please forward your resume to email@example.com – only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview