SALES REPRESENTATIVE / ACCOUNT MANAGER
Ison and Co is looking for a results driven sales professional with an energetic and positive attitude to join our customer service team. Responsibilities of the position include: maintaining customer call records, actioning customer requests, processing orders, maintaining current accounts and securing new business.
Key selection criteria:
- Be motivated and able to work strategically and autonomously;
- Have excellent skills in product sales and client relationship management, including superior communication skills and a capacity to negotiate, influence and deal effectively with client representatives at all levels;
- Be able to create leads and close sales quickly and independently;
- Continuously strive for excellent customer service and relationships;
- Possess excellent administrative, numeracy and literacy skills;
- Possess accurate and efficient data entry and keyboard skills;
- Conduct yourself with maturity and an eye for detail.
- ESSENTIAL Must have previous experience in the timber, hardware and building industry
Ison and Co offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work with a customer base located throughout the Shoalhaven, alongside a dedicated team of managers, sales professionals, and administrative staff. We are a close-knit team where every person’s contribution to the business is valued and applauded.
To be considered for interview please provide your resume including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications submitted without a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria will not be considered.